1. The Rashtrapathi Ranger Award is awarded by the President of India.
2. As a Rajya Puraskar Ranger, she will work at least for one year to qualify for the Rashtrapathi Ranger Award.
3. A Ranger is not eligible to qualify for Rashtrapathi Ranger Award on completion of 25 years of age.
4. The Warranted Ranger Leader irrespective of her training qualifications shall inform the National Headquarters through proper channel on a prescribed registration form available at state Headquarters / BSG Website that Rajya Puraskar Ranger is preparing for Rashtrapathi Ranger. In the absence of a Ranger Leader can also recommend.
5. A Ranger Leader will recommend only up to 25 % Rangers of the total Census could be recommended by the District Chief Commissioner subject to maximum of 50 % in a year. At the time of Rashtrapathi Award Testing Camp a Ranger will produce her individual progress card.
6. The chief National Commissioner who is the authority to grant the Rashtrapathi Ranger Award shall issue from time to time suitable directions in respect of the badge tests, services etc.
7. This award is presented by the President of India on the recommendation of chief National Commissioner and can be withdrawn under compelling circumstances by chief National Commissioner.
8. Rajya Puraskar Ranger,who has already fulfilled all required conditions, will have to be tested at State Level and certified by the State Organising Commissioner concerned before coming For Rashtrapathi Ranger Award Testing Camp organised by the National Association under the supervision of the concerned Assistant Director.
9. The Rashtrapathi Ranger Award shall be worn on the left sleeve surrounded by Proficiency Badges which qualify for the same.
(B ) Tests For Rashtrapathi Ranger Award:
1. Choose any one of the following and discuss in the Team Council and submit a report based on statistics and data collected for approval : * Any subject on Current World Affairs * Any two Regions of World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) * National Affairs ie, Our Government / National Development plans and schemes / National Education Policy / Service Organisations / Cooperatives etc.
2. Undertake a Community Development Project on Health or Food Production or Environment or Sanitation or a project suited to the particular area with the approval of Team Council for at least three months with the Team and submit a report to the Team Council.
3. Render service at least for five days in a camp at District/state/ National level.
4. Participate in Community Service Project for not less than thirty hours spread over a period of at least Two months and should work once in a week.
5. Participate in an adventure programme organised by the State/National Headquarters OR participate in any International Event out of India OR participate in International Adventure Programme at NAI.
6. Show further progress in the advanced skills and vocational activities.
7. Develop Internet Friendship with at least twenty members of the movement of other states as well as other countries OR Be a member of Messenger of Peace and upload at least five projects on the MOP website OR Establish a Geet Manch through team and sing songs from publications of BSG such as Geet Bharti, Swarm Swar Lehri, Patriotic Songs, Songs Promoting Secularism and National Integration etc. At public places in village/town /city for ensuring visibility of the movement.
(A) Qualify for disaster management Proficiency Badge
(B) Qualify for any one of the following Proficiency Badges
- (a) Hostess
- (b) Fashion Designing
- (c) Information Technology
- (d) Journalism
- (e) AIDS Awareness