Syllabus for Nipun (Rover )
1 . strive for a happy family and undertake responsible family jobs give relief to the earning members of the family.
2. Develop in consultation with Rover Scout Leader for some typical hobbies or vocational activities such as Tailoring, Fashion Designing, Candle making,screen printing,fine arts,hair dressing, photography, modelling etc which should lead for livelihood and show that the Rover is progressing in them.
3 . Participate in group discussions of your crew and chair at least two.
4. Attend at least four all faiths prayer meetings of your crew and participate in a service camp for one day
5. Have sufficient knowledge upto Thrithiya Sopan Scout in Pioneering, campaign estimation, compass and mapping and first aid for crew outdoor activities and service campaign.
6. Organize game for children in the Mohalla /village for about a month OR conduct competitions for children preferably of your locality on a conservation Subject.
7. Participate in a debate or a street play on population education or family life education.
8. Qualify for any one of the Rover Proficiency Badges:
(B) Population Education
(C) World Friendship
(D) Sanitation Promoter
(E) Civil Defence.
9. Associate with any near by pack or a Troop or at a LA/DA campsite for three months and render need based service or render service for three months in an institution or village or slum area or locality.
10. Participate in any one of the following:
(A) Rock climbing
(D) para sailing
(E) Para jumping/complete adventure programme of National adverture institute or recognised institute.
11. Practice BP six Exercise or Sooryanaskar or aerobic.
12. Having knowledge about the laws for protecting women.
13. Organize "campaign to stop the violence aganist women and girl child"
14. Visit a factory in the neighbourhood of schools or colleges or residence to understand manufacturing process of various products and also to respect the dignity of labour.