Syllabus for Pratham Sopan
a) Looking after yourself
- a) Be able to tell correctly your duties at home
- b) Be able to make your bed
- c) Know the health rules regarding personal cleanlines
- d) Learn B.P. six exercises and practice yoga/asana/surya namaskar.
- e) Stitch a button. f) Clean or polish canvas/leather shoes.
- g) Make a personal first aid kit and know its contents
- a) Learn about your patrol , its flag Yell, Song ,Cry , Patrol Corner ,Patrol Call and participate in Patrol in Council.
- b) Learn & practice Hand& Whistle Singnals
- c) Foot drill; Sadhan ,Vishram ,Ararnse ,Dahiney Bayen &pichey Mur
- d) Participate in a Troop and Patrol game
c) ROPE WORK
- a) Whip the end of a rope
- b) Tie & demonstrate the use of the following knots Reef knot,Sheetbend,Clove Hitch,Bowline,Sheep Shank,Fishermans Knot,Round Turn & Two Half Hitches.
- c) Tie and demonstrate Sheer Lashing Mark I and Mark II
- d) Make a gadget or handicraft useful at home
- a) Undertake a Troop Service Project in your school or Scout Headquaters under the guidance of ypur Scout master.
- b) Should know the definition and Golden rules of first aid
- c) Deal with simple Cuts , Burns ,&Bleeding frpm the nose
- d) Undertake household responsibilities like cooking , water storage hospitality,cleanliness etc. With the help of parents for a week.
e) Participate in the following activities.
- I. Discuss with your scout master and render some service involving any one of the points of Scout Law and submit a report to your Scout Master.
- II. Undertake a nature study project in consultation with your Patrol Leader and submit the report within 10 days.
- Visit a Village Panchayat Samiti /Block Development /Municipality / Muncipal corporation office and learn about the services rendered by one such public organisation and submit a report to your Scout Master wihtin 10 days.