Safety Measures of Swimming
01. Do not swim alone.
02. Always swim parallel to the shore.
03. Do not swim in a narrow way.
04. Do not jump into water in unknown areas.
05. The water bodies must have a depth of 3 meters.
06. Do not swim when you are hungry.
07. Avoid swimming equipments while swimming in the sea.
08. Avoid water bodies with water plants.
There is a big chance to develop cramp while swimming. The cold and tiredness are the reason behind it. The tissues were dry and results in pain. During this time you must stop swimming. Then lie straight and always try to keep the cramped hand or leg straight. Start swimming only after releasing the pain. Try to change the method of swimming. Try to reach the shore immediately.